Thursday, December 1, 2011

Interview with Fhrancis Lopez, Mister International Philippines 2011


"The Stunning Angels" presents Fhrancis Lopez, Mr. International Philippines 2011 in an exclusive interview session. Let us find out a little more about him...



1. What would your friends say to describe you?
They say that I'm a Quiet and Mysterious guy.

2. In your own words, who’s Fhrancis Lopez?
A simple guy who loves to pursue his dreams and goals in life


3. Tell us something that many people don't know about you.
Most people don't know even if I'm a quiet type of guy I'm still outgoing and a funny type of person
4. Describe the town where you grew up?
It's a small village where everybody knows each other, a traditional Filipino place where you can see the culture of the Philippines living in each family.

1st photoshoot by Alfafara Capturing Lights

5. Tell us about your family. What happened when you told them your desire to be Mister? Did they support you?
I have a loving and supporting family, they always support me on the things I love to do especially this pageant.
6. Before participating in aMister Philippines Pageant, what did you do? And did you dream of becoming a Mister?
I was a student before joining the Mister Philippines and still studying now, I always dream of participating in this Pageant because I want to represent my country worldwide.

Official Photo of Mr Pfilippines

7. What were your reasons for joining the Mister Philippines?
It's simply because I want to represent my country worldwide and I also want everybody to know that a man can also excel in this kind of pageant

Crowning moment of Mr. Philippines with Ryan Terry, Mister International 2010

8. What is your favorite part of your body & why?
Nothing in particular, I love everything about my body because it's a God-given gift

9. What is your worst quality?
I guess being too honest

Fhrancis at Eco Bag Launching together with the Go green models

10. Tell us about your preparations for the 2011 Mister International pageant.
Everything is being prepared, my physical well-being, of course mental, spiritual and social preparations are included.


11. Which one do you think is your best quality for winning the title of Mister International?
I guess being the smallest in the group :) and my honesty

12. Have you already seen the photos of the other candidates? Whichone do you think are your strongest rivals?
Yes I've seen them, and I guess everyone is a strong rival


13. If you don’t win Mister International 2011, what are your plans for the future?
To continue in life, finish my studies and I'll do whatever it takes to become a successful man.

14. What's your special message to your fans & supporters?
From the bottom of my heart I'm so thankful for the support and love that you guys are giving me. I hope you don't get tired of supporting me every single step of the way of that I'm taking. Love you GUYS!


»Personal Motto: Don't stop when you're tired, stop when you're done
»Personal Goal: To become a Chef and owning a restaurant
»Personal Dream Destination (Place): Hawaii
»Favorite Food: Pizza and Pasta
»Favorite Color: White
»Favorite Song: Too many to mention, but I prefer Alternative songs :)
»Favorite Movie: 300, Lord of the Rings, In time, and many more :)
»Favorite Book: Bob Ongs' books – a Filipino author
»Favorite Singer/Band: Lifehouse, Nickelback, too many to mention again :)
»Favorite Actor/Actress: Gerard Butler, Denzel Washington
»Favorite Hobby: Playing with my guitar, singing, reading books
»Favorite Sport: Basketball and Volleyball


Thank you very much Franc for this interview, thank you for sharing with us, The Stunning Angels wish you good luck and success in The 2011 Mister International pageant


------------------------------------------------------------------------


Interviewed by Zeph End

Photos courtesy:
Danisico Photography, Alfa Photography, pusangkalve.net, Edwin Mantele
All photos are copyright to its rightful owners.

Special thanks to
Fhrancis Lopez, Mister International Philippines

Published by thestunningangels.blogspot.com on December 2nd, 2011


PS: I apologize if there are errors in the writing of the title, name, etc.